Here are some of the common issues that we find during a dryer vent service:
- Incorrect type of venting material is being used
- Vent pipe sections are improperly secured
- Vent system does not exhaust to the outside of the home
- Damaged, missing or improperly constructed exhaust cover
- Transition hose behind your dryer is damaged or crushed
In these cases, some of these items will need replaced with the proper venting materials & secured properly to prevent potential issues. Every component of your dryer vent system is crucial to ensure maximum performance & safety!
If defects are discovered during your service appointment, our technician will discuss the proper repair options with you before the conclusion of the service visit.